Our experienced and highly skilled team of experts provide only the best, most accurate and reliable calibrations.
Did you know ?
Out of tolerance follow-up work often dwarfs the cost of the calibration that led to it and the risk of having in-tolerance results when they are actually out of tolerance ( false accept calibration ) dwarfs both of those!
We provide companies increase in-tolerance success, decrease compliance related follow-up work and decrease out-of-tolerance related costs. We also help companies accurately measure and manage the measurement component of their manufacturing risk.
Do you know how we do it? Our team of meteorology experts is uniquely able to help our customers figure out how to:
• Evaluate and define process tolerances
• Use better instruments
• Remove doubt from your measurement quality assurance program
• Predict Out-Of-Tolerance results
• Define better calibration intervals
• Train staff on understanding the measurements taken and the appropriate response
Evaluate and Define Process Tolerances
• One of the most common struggles that internal quality and engineering teams faces is which parameter to test in their industrial processes and at what accuracies.
• Do the parameter being tested make sense ?
• Do the process tolerances have a firm basis on their values?
• Our Industry expert can help you identify non-value added tests in your processes and may be able to help you identify tests that aren't currently being performed that would add greater value.
• We can help to set a solid foundation for your process tolerances, should you need assistance with that. This is a fundamental piece needed before a company can determine the suitability of instruments used to measure the process.
Use Better Instruments
• How often should you find a particular measuring instrument out of tolerance?
• How often do you?
• On occasion, companies spec in instruments that end up being unreliable. Sometimes the instrument selected is not adequate for the part of the process being measured. Our team can review utilization of an instrument across many other clients to check for reliability and can help to ensure that the instruments selected are suitable for the intended use.
Remove Doubt from Your Measurement Quality Assurance Program
• Did you know that there is such a thing as a quality blind spot (QBS)?
• How would you know if a blind spot exists in your measurement quality assurance program?
• Did you know that metrological traceability doesn’t exist unless all seven components are in place, including your measurement assurance program?
• Many manufacturing companies have pieces of a measurement assurance program but don't formally recognize it as such. The result of quality blind spots and missing pieces of a measurement assurance program are like pin-sized holes in a balloon filled with water: your bottom line profits are leaking out in the form of wasted resources, rework of parts or scrapped parts. Eventually, those pin-sized holes may tear and cause a much larger loss, such as recall of product, without being traced back to this root cause.
Sacardande Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Consulting Team begins by asking the right questions:
• Is every piece of IMTE (Inspection, Measuring, and Test Equipment) that exists in your plant identified in your calibration program?
• Are there any of these IMTE that aren't calibrated but you think might need to be?
• When is a normal calibration appropriate?
• When is a customized calibration appropriate?
• Are the correct tolerances being applied to the calibration of the IMTE?
• What happens to your process if the wrong tolerances are being used on IMTE?
• How are the instruments being used to make measurements in your processes?
• Are any errors being introduced that could cause a false acceptance of bad product or false rejection of good product?
• You might be very surprised at what our experts reveal that is causing these profit-pilfering trickles. Let us help you to tighten up your measurement quality assurance program through our specialized consulting services, including development and delivery of identified training that will help keep your employees on the right track to safeguarding your product and profits.